Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub Tenderloins are easy and delicious! Brand New Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub from OSA Gourmet, combines ripe, golden Datil Peppers from St. Augustine, Florida with 100% Colombian Coffee, Raw Sugar, Worcestershire Powder, Flake Salt, Onion, Garlic and Smoked Paprika for a uniquely spicy rub that creates a sweet and savory bark on meats and grilled vegetables. Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub caramelizes beautifully on the grill or in the oven, no matter how you choose to cook your tenderloin.
You are welcome to use the meat of your choice, either turkey, pork or beef tenderloins. All are readily available in most grocery stores or meat markets. Marinated in Fountain of Youth Datil Marinade and crusted with Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub, these delicious, and juicy tenderloins can be served with Sweet Heat Bar-B-Que Sauce on the side. Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub Tenderloins are elegant, but oh so easy to make. Think 5-star restaurant-quality meal here. Just add some veggies and a fresh green salad and you have a meal fit for a king or queen.
OSA Gourmet Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub
• Gourmet Datil Pepper Seasoning Blend • No MSG • Gluten Free • Vegan • Inspired by the American Cowboy of the old West o Cowboys used coffee to add flavor to meat and stews • Unique combination of freshly ground 100% Colombian Coffee, St. Augustine’s finest Datil Peppers and well-rounded spice blend • Adds a flavorful heavy bark to grilled meats and veggies
• Replace your usual spices and seasonings with something new! This savory blend is all about adding distinctive flavor with a hint of datil pepper spice.
Fountain of Youth Marinated Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub Tenderloins
Cowboy Coffee Rub Crusted Tenderloins
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 20 minutes per pound Serves: 8-10
Tenderloins – may use beef, pork or turkey (approximately 1 1/4 pounds each)
These usually come 2 per package in the meat counter at most grocery stores.
You can cook one or both at the same time depending on how many you wish to serve.
I cooked both tenderloins in the package for this recipe – approximately 2 1/2 pounds of meat total.
½ cup OSA Gourmet Fountain of Youth Datil Marinade
2 Tablespoons OSA Gourmet Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub
OSA Gourmet Sweet Heat Bar-B-Que Sauce for serving, if desired
1. Remove tenderloins from the packaging. Trim and remove any fat. 2. Place tenderloins in a large zip-top bag and add OSA Gourmet Fountain of Youth Datil Marinade. 3. Zip bag closed and turn to coat all sides of the tenderloin with the marinade. 4. Place a closed bag in the refrigerator to marinate for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally to redistribute marinade evenly.
1. Preheat outdoor grill to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Remove tenderloins from marinade and rub each tenderloin with OSA Gourmet Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub, coating all sides of the meat with the spice mixture. 3. Grill over indirect heat for approximately 20 – 30 minutes. 4. Meat should reach an internal temperature of: a. Turkey: 165 F b. Pork: 145 F c. Beef: 145 F 5. Remove from grill and let rest on cutting board for 10 minutes before cutting to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat. Otherwise, when you cut into the meat, all the juices will run out onto the cutting board, making the meat less tender.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Remove tenderloins from marinade and rub outside with OSA Gourmet Datil Cowboy Coffee Rub, coating all sides of the meat with the spice mixture. 3. Place in a casserole dish and bake for approximately 20 – 30 minutes. 4. Meat should reach an internal temperature of: a. Turkey: 165 F b. Pork: 145 F c. Beef: 145 F 5. Remove from oven and let rest on cutting board for 10 minutes before cutting to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat. Otherwise, when you cut into the meat, all the juices will run out onto the cutting board, making the meat less tender.
A great resource for safe minimum cooking temperatures can be found at Foodsafety.gov
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. *The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. For accurate nutritional information, calculate using the exact ingredients you use as brands vary in their nutritional values.